1. This promotional competition is conducted by BMW South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("the Organiser") and is open to all participants, except directors, members, agents, employees, consultants and immediate family members of any employees of the Organiser, its advertising agencies or suppliers, subject to the provisions set out hereunder.
2. By entering this promotional competition all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the Organiser, in its sole discretion. In the event of any dispute whatsoever, the decision of the judges is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. This includes any requirements and/or proceedings issued by the Organiser regarding the prizes provided in terms of this competition.
3. This promotional competition commences on 7 March 2016 and concludes on 31 March 2016 (the “promotional period”).
|4. Participants may enter the Next100 year competition as follows :
||In the case of BMW, Participants are required to share a picture of their first BMW and a caption for that picture on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag: #MyfirstBMW;
||In the case of MINI, Participants are required to share a picture of their first MINI and a caption for that picture on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag: #MyfirstMINI;
||In the case of BMW Motorrad, Participants are required to share a picture of their first BMW Motorcycle and a caption for that picture on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag: #MyfirstBMWMotorrad.|
5. BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad will select “the best photo of the week” on 11, 18 and 25 March 2016 and 1 April 2016 and the respective winners of the prizes will be announced on these dates and notified telephonically and/or via e-mail by the Organiser.
GA.559/1/UM/Next100 Years Competition
|6. The prize consists of the following:
||In the case of BMW, a BMW advanced driver training voucher, valid for 6 months;
||In the case of MINI, a MINI advanced driver training voucher, valid for 6 months; and
||In the case of BMW Mottorad, a BMW Motorrad driver academy course voucher valid for 12 months.|
|7. The prize does not include:
||Flights and accommodation
||Transport to the training centres|
8. Entries are not limited but must apply to the same vehicle or motorcycle, as the case may be.
9. Winners are required to be 18 years or older and to be in the possession of a valid South African driver’s licence.
10. Each Participant hereby agrees to allow the Organiser to use the photos posted with the hashtags #MyfirstBMW, #MyfirstMINI, and #MyfirstBMWMotorrad in the Organiser’s marketing communications.
11. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and is not redeemable for cash, in part or as a whole. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the competition upon notice to the participants at any time.
12. If a winner is negligent in the use of the prize in any way the Organiser reserves the right to revoke the prize at anytime.
14. All participants indemnify the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or loss howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in this competition and subsequent acceptance and use of the prize.
GA.559/1/UM/Next100 Years Competition
15. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for entries lost, misdirected, illegible, late, or altered.
16. The Organiser shall not be liable for any disruption to the competition, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the competition the Organiser shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the competition on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
17. By entering this promotion participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the terms and conditions may, at the Organiser’s absolute discretion, result in the forfeiture of any prize.
18. Instructions pertaining to the competition form part of the Terms and Conditions. All information relating to the competition and published on any promotional material will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
19. The Organiser will not be held liable for any misinterpretation of the prize, rules and conditions or any specific part thereof. No liability is accepted for any loss or damages relating to the use of this site and/or the reliance of information contained in it.
20. Instructions pertaining to the competition form part of the Terms and Conditions. All information relating to the competition and published on any promotional material will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
21. Participants in the competition acknowledge by their participation in the competition that they have read the legal notice on this site.